Linking in from brown sector: Geeky ramblings are back, this time involving a show that’s making a minor – and well-deserved – comeback thanks to a much overdue facelift. And where this show is concerned, I was there, at the dawn of the nerd age of fankind… chronicling the show for myself with stuff that the studio sent out to the TV stations giving the series its original broadcast run. Does Babylon 5 still have things to say? Oh yes. Yes it does. Perhaps now more than ever. (1:44:32)
Right-click here and “save as” if you want to save it to your infernal portable sound-emitting device.
Show notes page: https://www.thelogbook.com/thistape/502-the-binder-of-babylon/
For more memories specific to WACY and its Prime Time Invasion programming block, listen to episode 301: How To Make A Uniquely Wisconsin Sci-Fi Channel.
Perseverance goes ZOOM! So. freakin’. nominal.
Anyone seen number one? A rogues’ gallery from this show’s action figure mentions…
The Marvel Legends Retro series also mentioned in this show’s action figure admiration rant…buy your own through the link below.
- Those awesome Marvel Legends retro action figures? They’re in theLogBook.com Store!
- Wandering Planet’s Kickstarter for The Prisoner action figures
- What’s the deal with Axanar? Oh, holy crap…just go read this site. It’s a soap opera.
- A better use of your time than going down the Axanar rabbit hole would be listening to these podcasts:
- Feel free to help out via Patreon, Ko-Fi, or even the ol’ Amazon Wish List
- There are also lots of cool things in our Redbubble Store
- Music by Jahzzar
- Earl can also be heard on Sci-Fi 5 at the Roddenberry Podcast Network.
Six actors in an elevator in one of the last scenes of Babylon 5. Only one of them is still alive.
KPBI Master Control, downtown Fort Smith, Arkansas, circa 1996-97.
This station does not still exist.