The week of March 13th, 1983: A quiet week of a busy year…so why all the time travelers? The Doctor drops in on King John, the Voyagers(!) drop in on “Wild Frank” Roosevelt, and Prince Erik Greystone drops into a whole haunted castle of trouble in the wrong month. Who’s the best time traveler? And who wound up in the best medieval castle? Do lutes really work well with analog synthesizers? And what’s the unlikely Simpsons connection in one of these shows? (71:20)
Right-click here and “save as”; 8-track tapes are not available.
- This episode’s trading card sheet (PDF, 914kb)
- Doctor Who: The King’s Demons Part 1 in the LogBook
- Doctor Who: The King’s Demons Part 2 in the LogBook
- Doctor Who DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- Doctor Who Soundtracks in theLogBook.com Store
- Voyagers!: Destiny’s Choice in the LogBook
- Voyagers! DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- Wizards And Warriors: Night Of Terror in the LogBook
- Wizards And Warriors DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- Oh good, it is a real word.
- What was the #1 song this week?
- Music by Jahzzar
- If you like Retrogram, you’ll dig Earl’s books about Doctor Who – VWORP!1 and VWORP!2 – and his first volume of a guide to Star Trek, WARP!1 – they’re in theLogBook.com Store!
Music (in order):
“Great Dark Spot” by Jahzzar (betterwithmusic.com) CC BY-SA from the album Galaxy
“Birthday Cake” by Jahzzar from the album Wake Up
“Freaks” by Jahzzar from the album Wake Up
“Shine” by Jahzzar from the album Wake Up
“Pearl” by Phillip Gross from the album Katerstimmung