Second movement! Did you miss us? A lengthy, low-key, late-night ramble through the latest sci/tech/space exploration news, thoughts on Star Trek: Discovery, Black Mirror, The Last Jedi, Stargate Origins, and the Doctor Who Christmas episode, news from New York Toy Fair, what we found under the tree in 2017, and why I’m moving to Utah this summer. (99:00)
Right-click here and “save as” and share it with a porg or a hippo you love today.
We like Porgs.
We like books, at least one of which may also contain Porgs. (Others contain hippos.)
- GoFundMe: Help Earl and the Little Green Men move to Utah!
- theLogBook.com guide to Search
- theLogBook.com Forums: 3.75″ madness at New York Toy Fair 2018
- Planetary Society: A New Look at Venus with Akatsuki
- Planetary Society: Opportunity’s Sol 5000 Self Portrait
- The Arch Mission Project
- World’s Tiniest Arcade Games in theLogBook.com Store
- Puma Man soundtrack (and other MST3K music) in theLogBook.com Store
- Feel free to support Don’t Give This Tape To Earl and theLogBook.com’s other podcast and book releases via our Patreon.
- Chiptune cover tunes by Kasatochi
I need to get my paws on these damned dirty apes (and mutants) ASAP.
Dying of digital dysentery all over again while diving into a deep space disc.
Now available in print and for Kindle: WARP!1, the latest book from your podcast host, Earl Green, covering classic Star Trek on TV, in movies, as animation, and other Gene Roddenberry projects from the ’60s and ’70s. Wait, Porgs of Jupiter!?
If only we had kept David Odgen Stiers mint on his original card. (On display at Arkadia Retrocade.)
Next time on Don’t Give This Tape To Earl…