The week of April 14th, 1975: Pestilence, Cybermen, angry vegetation, and death – it was a week in 1975 that saw Doctor Who come up against a new show created by one of the writers most directly responsible for Doctor Who’s success, while a couple of genre shows for kids got pretty weird. Join us for a thoroughly British Retrogram…or avoid it like the plague. (63:14)
Right-click here and “save as” to download the podcast to a medium that will someday be interpreted by unsuspecting aliens as a snapshot of life on Earth.
GAAAAAAHHHHHHH! What the hell is this, and why would you put credits over it!??!?
- Feel free to help support the show at Patreon or Ko-Fi!
- April 1975 in theLogBook’s History Timeline
- Sky: Juganet in the LogBook
- Sky DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- The Tomorrow People: The Fastest Gun in the LogBook
- Tomorrow People DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- Survivors: The Fourth Horseman in the LogBook
- Survivors DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- Doctor Who: Revenge Of The Cybermen in the LogBook
- Doctor Who (Tom Baker era) DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- What was the #1 song this week?
- Music by Jahzzar
- If you like Retrogram, you’ll also enjoy Earl’s books about Doctor Who – VWORP!1 and VWORP!2 – and his first volume of a guide to Star Trek, WARP!1 – they’re in theLogBook.com Store!
Music (in order):
“Great Dark Spot” by Jahzzar (betterwithmusic.com) CC BY-SA from the album Galaxy