The week of December 10th, 1974: As the moon hangs over the horizon, and the crew of Apollo 17 hangs out at the moon – the last time humans would go there in the 20th century – gather around the TV campfire for three terrifying tales of levitating furniture, vicious dogs, and petrifying premonitions of things yet to come. As the final Apollo crew walked on the surface of the moon…this is what our imaginations fixated on. (53:10)
Right-click here and “save as”; there might also be a copy in Cousin Zachariah’s bookshelf.
- This episode’s trading card sheet (PDF, 652kb)
- December 1972 in theLogBook’s History Timeline
- Night Gallery: Fright Night in the LogBook
- Night Gallery DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- Ghost Story: Creatures Of The Canyon in the LogBook
- Ghost Story/Circle Of Fear DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- Sixth Sense: Gallows In The Wind in the LogBook
- What was the #1 song this week?
- Music by Jahzzar
- If you like Retrogram, you’ll also enjoy Earl’s books about Doctor Who – VWORP!1 and VWORP!2 – and his first volume of a guide to Star Trek, WARP!1 – they’re in theLogBook.com Store!
The Sixth Sense, Night-Gallery-ized – an example of one of Serling’s Sixth Sense intros (but not for Gallows In The Wind):
The New! Fall! Season! (’72 edition):
Apollo 17 in the news:
And now, some commercials:
Music (in order):
“Great Dark Spot” by Jahzzar (betterwithmusic.com) CC BY-SA from the album Galaxy
“Lift Off” by Jahzzar (betterwithmusic.com) CC BY-SA from the album Galaxy
“Dancing” by Jahzzar (betterwithmusic.com) CC BY-SA from the album 1973