Halloween weekend special! What, you think you can just walk back in the door after all this time and just…sit there…and podcast? Well…yes, I can. It’s my show. And it’s about a glut of decent sci-fi shows and a glut of little video games and a glut of Porgs. Mustn’t forget the Porgs. (44:31)
Right-click here and “save as” to save to your newfangled digital audio device.
Bears and Babies and Constellations. They’re what’s for dinner.
Who will win – Star Trek: Discovery or…
…The Orville, or…
…The Tick, or…
…The Gifted, or…
…Red Dwarf XII?
Spoiler: Porgs like Captain Lorca best.
World’s Tiniest Arcade Games. They’re what’s for dinner. Get yours here.
- The Farthest on DVD & Blu-Ray in theLogBook.com Store
- World’s Tiniest Arcade Games in theLogBook.com Store
- Bears vs. Babies in theLogBook.com Store
- Constellations in theLogBook.com Store
- Star Trek: Discovery in theLogBook
- The Orville in theLogBook
- The Gifted in theLogBook
- The Tick in theLogBook
- Red Dwarf XII in theLogBook
- Feel free to support Don’t Give This Tape To Earl and theLogBook.com’s other podcast and book releases via our Patreon.
- Want to help build theLogBook.com’s episode guides?
- theLogBook.com Forums: Event Calendar
- Chiptune cover tunes by Kasatochi
…The Farthest. Voyager. It’s what’s for dinner.
Now available in print and for Kindle: WARP!1, the latest book from your podcast host, Earl Green, covering classic Star Trek on TV, in movies, as animation, and other Gene Roddenberry projects from the ’60s and ’70s.
Porgs. They’re what’s for dinner.