"The Scorchies" – great audio, or the GREATEST audio?

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Doctor Who Doctor Who Audio "The Scorchies" – great audio, or the GREATEST audio?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

This is gonna be epic. [LINK]

The Doctor, his companion Jo Grant and the Brigadier face their strangest case yet – a Saturday night TV show that has been invaded by aliens that look like puppets!

The Scorchies want to take over the world. They want to kill the Doctor. And they want to perform some outstanding showtunes. Though not necessarily in that order…

With Jo caught inside The Scorchies Show, can she save the day before the planet Earth falls victim to the dark side of light entertainment?

I make no secret of the fact that my all-time favorite episode of Angel was Smile Time, which also happened to be the most off-format episode of the show’s history. Not that I didn’t like the rest of the show or anything, but Smile Time was just awesome. I’m not saying that this is going to be a Doctor Who version of Smile Time, but… man, it sure wouldn’t hurt my feelings if it was. 😆 And they certainly picked the actor who can probably pull it off the best.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.