The Orville

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth

What is the model number of the Roku that you were given? Mine is built into the television, and is pretty fast.

As for a PS5, yeah, another victim of the supply disruptions related to 2020+1. I’m even wondering if I would be able to upgrade my 2014 Uberboxen next year. At the moment, even the graphics cards of any kind are hard to get.

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by ZLoth.
    Earl
    Keymaster

New Roddenberry podcast/vidcast covering the Orville episode-by-episode with the Mission Log treatment:

It’s also available as an audio podcast with its own feed.

(Full disclosure: I handle editing and video production on this show.)

k8track

Whoa, this came out of nowhere!

ubikuberalles

ZLOTH: What is the model number of the Roku that you were given? Mine is built into the television, and is pretty fast.

The box just says Roku Express. I didn’t see a model number (but I didn’t look super close at the box).

ZLoth

You may have to go into Settings → System → About to find out.

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

ubikuberalles
Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.