The Brilliant 16-Bit JRPG About The Death And Rebirth Of The World

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Computer Gaming The Brilliant 16-Bit JRPG About The Death And Rebirth Of The World

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ZLothZLoth

From Kotaku:

The Brilliant 16-Bit JRPG About The Death And Rebirth Of The World

Considered part of the Quintet Creation Trilogy, Terranigma was the culminating tour de force from the Japanese studio behind 16-bit games like Actraiser, Illusion of Gaia, and Robotrek. It was never released in North America (though it received a translated version in PAL), explaining why most of us here in the States, including myself, never heard of the game growing up. I discovered Terranigma thanks to Kotaku readers and played through it a few years ago, loving it and even writing about my encounter with a tragic goat. I recently revisited the game and was elated to confirm my initial feeling that Terranigma is one of the greatest RPGs ever made.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.