Stargate Universe soundtrack in the works

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Media Music Soundtracks Stargate Universe soundtrack in the works

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The show may be toast, but a CD release is in the works from Joel Goldsmith’s own indie label, FreeClyde. (This is how he released the soundtracks to the two SG-1 direct-to-DVD movies a fear years back, and I can vouch for their service.) This was actually posted in the Freeclyde forums in November, so I’m not sure what the hold-up is. 😆 [LINK]

We are currently working on several FreeClyde releases, I understand that everyone has been waiting patiently. We do get many requests by email.

Coming soon. Stargate Universe, Stargate Atlantis and Helen of Troy CD with a special release that I will keep a secret.

ubikuberalles

That would be awesome. I really like the music of that show. Especially the opening sequence. It fit the mood of the show perfectly. I downloaded a track from the show recently to quench my thirst for the soundtrack. It was pretty short, about a minute, so it didn’t keep me happy for long.

That was posted in November, so no word on a release date yet. Both the SGA and SGU CDs will likely be “best of”. I strongly encourage ordering from Freeclyde, because Mr. Goldsmith signs most of the CDs pressed at no additional charge, the packaging is really nice, and without a label middle-man picking tracks for him, let’s just say the man knows what his own best work is (and he also knows what the fans want to hear most from his own forum). Quality stuff. I like knowing that my money has basically gone to the guy who did the work, and maybe he’ll pick up a vegetarian pizza or somethin’ with the $20 I just shelled out for his latest CD.

That being said, I really, really hope the best-of-Atlantis CD has the song from this episode.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.