Spaced-Out Seventh Episode! A much-longer-than-usual episode starts off with discussion of absent friends and sound quality, what the most disappointing thing about Cosmic Conflict! was (it’s not what you think), why the Invaders From Hyperspace have got your number, and what one of these games owes to a certain George Lucas movie. Little E once again appears as Player 2, and Little C finishes on a song! (1:08:49)
Yours from the Boston Store for only $22.95 each! Sunday! SUNday! Someday!
Yours at Konsplosion in September for significantly less than $22.95! You need a bead ocarina.
Links from this episode:
- Wired.com: Joyce Worley Katz obituary
- Ancient Legends – new free Apple II homebrew
- Bandcamp.com: 8 Bit Weapon
- Konsplosion: September 23-25, Fort Smith, AR
- IntAriVisions!: Tutankham podcast
- Because someone will ask: the Kasatochi Star Wars chiptune cover album (also a free download)
- Phosphor Dot Fossils has an entire Star Wars category that includes the “Unlicensed Star Wars” genre discussed here, including: Star Fire, Tunnel Hunt, The Dreadnaught Factor, and Star Voyager. Also, upon double-checking, Midway’s Space Encounters was released in 1980, and thus definitely falls into the Unlicensed Star Wars genre!
- theLogBook.com has episode guides in progress for Jason Of Star Command and the classic ’70s radio drama Alien Worlds.
- More about the microphone.
- PackratVG.com – watch this space for The 50-Foot Tall Stalk Of Celery!
- theLogBook.com’s Facebook page (talk to us)
- Chiptune cover songs by Kasatochi (free downloads – watch for the Select Game soundtrack this Christmas!)
- theLogBook.com Store (get my new book, Fatherhood, Fandom, and Fading Out, in print or for Kindle – including an Odyssey2 homebrew game design document!)