The week of July 10th, 1988: The shuttle’s still grounded, the climate is changing, the needles are washing up on the Jersey shore, and the scares are syndicated. Retrogram delivers a double dose of televised terror from the blistering summer of 1988. Just don’t make a sound. Or smoke. (38:28)
Right-click here and “save as”; and keep it down out there, you don’t want to attract the attention of your friendly local noise-eater.
- This episode’s trading card sheet (PDF, 475kb)
- July 1988 in theLogBook’s History Timeline
- Tales From The Darkside: Hush in the LogBook
- Tales From The Darkside DVDs in theLogBook.com Store
- Friday The 13th: Pipe Dream in the LogBook
- What was the #1 song this week?
- Music by Jahzzar
- If you like Retrogram, you’ll also enjoy Earl’s books about Doctor Who – VWORP!1 and VWORP!2 – and his first volume of a guide to Star Trek, WARP!1 – they’re in theLogBook.com Store!
Why, Robey, why?
Music (in order):
“Great Dark Spot” by Jahzzar (betterwithmusic.com) CC BY-SA from the album Galaxy
“Marrakesch” by Phillip Gross from the album Morocco
“Neon Twin” by Phillip Gross from the album Katzenmusik