We seek peaceful and delicious co-existence!

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Trek We seek peaceful and delicious co-existence!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

They’re auctioning off THE prop from one of my all time favorite TNG episodes. [LINK]

pair o' parasites

From the twenty-fifth episode of season one, these gruesome parasite props – designed by Senior Illustrator Rick Sternbach – could be seen streaming from Remmick’s chest cavity after a larger creature bursts forth in the episode’s climax. Crafted of latex, these space-creepies measure approximately 7″. Both are in Very Good condition, showing signs of light age wear and use, with one parasite missing its tail.

Opening Bid:
    $500**
    w/ Buyer’s Premium (BP) : $625.00

Damn! That’s more than an entire paycheck. See, what I want to do is make new molds from the master model that’s in the best shape (the one on the left), and then make new critters…out of chocolate. So you can eat them, just like Commander Remmick!

yum

Why am I the only one thinking of these things? Sigh. 🙁

k8track
    k8track
    Participant

I myself wouldn’t mind having an action figure or an 8″ x 10″ glossy of that blue bifurcated badass, Captain Rixx.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Don’t do chocolate, do them gummy. You can get closer to the original color that way. I doubt you could market them, but maybe you could make up batches of them and sell them at Star Trek conventions.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

While dressed as a blue bifurcated badass, no less.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.