Wait, there’s a new single!?

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Media Music Mr. Time Wait, there’s a new single!?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WTF? I’m the worst fan ever. Yes, there’s a new single. I knew nothing about it. [LINK]

“Fragile” bundled with “Do You Live At All?”, which was recorded a while back on a masterclass session at the legendary Village studio in Los Angeles. It features some of L.A’s finest musicians including Vinnie Colaiuta, Nathan East, Rami Jaffe (Foo Fighters), Michael Thompson, and P.J. Olsson on vocals. It was written by PJ, Guy Erez and myself (as on “Fragile”). To PJ’s great credit the lead vocal was recorded totally live with the band.

It’s $1.69 from Parsons’ own site, which gets you both songs as uncompressed WAVs (an audiophile like Parsons would insist on nothing less). You can get an MP3 from Amazon or iTunes.

Though I’d just convert the WAV to MP3 for general listening (not clogging the 4gb SD card of my MP3 player with uncompressed WAVs, thankyouverymuch), I’ll probably just get it directly from the man himself and help him make a down payment on that next cheeseburger.

I have no idea how long this has been out.

Oh, there’s autographed vinyl too, for those who act like they still actually listen to vinyl. 😉

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed