TV station hacker warns of zombies in Montana

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Media The Biz TV station hacker warns of zombies in Montana

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

Hackers again.

Hacked video

“We’ve never lost an American in space, we’re sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch! Failure is not an option.” – Gene Kranz

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

And apparently someone decided to warn California that these violent delights have violent ends. [LINK]

Many Californians’ regularly scheduled broadcasts were interrupted Thursday morning with strange emergency messages warning of extraterrestrial invasions and the beginning of Armageddon. The bizarre warnings aired on TVs in the Orange County area, affecting Cox and Spectrum cable users, according to the Orange Country Register.

One video of the broadcast uploaded to YouTube includes a terrified, breathless voice saying: “The space program made contact with… They are not what they claim to be. They have infiltrated a lot of, uh, a lot of aspects of military establishment, particularly Area 51. The disasters that are coming—the military—I’m sorry the government knows about them…”

…and it only gets weirder from there, keep reading.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Too bad I can’t make out a single word from the second broadcast video (and points off to the idiot who filmed it in portrait mode).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed