TRS-80 Model III Emulator for Windows

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Computer Gaming TRS-80 Model III Emulator for Windows

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZLoth ZLoth 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

Take a look at this TRS-80 Model III Emulator for Windows. It contains two of my favorite games for that platform…. 13 Ghosts and Lunar Lander.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I don’t remember if I used Model II or Model III Trash-80s in computer class in high school. I did have a floppy full of stuff I programmed in BASIC in class for years. I have fond memories of those gargantuan machines. I honestly couldn’t tell you a single thing I did in that class, though. It’s all gone from my memory, other than programming a Snake clone one afternoon.

ZLoth
    ZLoth

More than likely, the Model III computers. The Model II computers has 8″ diskettes and no cassette port, and were intended solely for business use, while the Model III computers had 5¼” diskettes, no detached keyboard, and supported cassettes.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

ZLoth
    ZLoth

Please Don’t Call It Trash-80: A 35th Anniversary Salute to Radio Shack’s TRS-80

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.