Tron & The Black Hole a la Funko

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction General SF Collectibles Tron & The Black Hole a la Funko

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Dear Funko: you know, Kenner-scale action figures from these two properties would be really cool and I would buy all of them. But in the meantime…
    Tron
    …available in “regular” and “glow in the dark.” Also available as…Dorbz. Whatever those are.
    Tron
    Tron
    Tron

And then there’s these.
    Black Hole
    Black Hole

That’s a great Maximillian body sculpt…shame about the stupid oversize head. :/

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Can anybody explain why those Funko figures are popular? They’re so damn ugly. And whenever a store carries them, they’ve got millions of them as if they don’t sell at all. I remember when there was almost nothing left at a closing Hastings location, they had loads of Funko characters. So can somebody enlighten me on their popularity? Because I can’t see it.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

I’m not entirely sure on that point myself. I have a couple that were given to me, and they’re cute…but if you’re coming to these vinyl figurines after having been a collector or admirer of action figures, it’s a head scratcher.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed