The Yakki

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The Yakki.

Need I say more?

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

Very weird. That was the longest McDonald’s commercial I have ever seen.

Wilhelm scream at 3:12, by the way.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I’m wondering what the sauce was. It looks like ketchup, but the way they were acting maybe it was something else to make the burger stand out from regular burgers. Why make such an elaborate commercial for just a plain standard-issue burger? I wish it had closed-captioning in English.

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

Looks like BBQ sauce to me. Or maybe it’s some kind of thickened Soy sauce or teriyaki sauce.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

If I go to a burger place and they have one with barbecue sauce on it, it’s the only thing I’ll order. I’ve grown to believe it’s the perfect condiment for a hamburger. So much better than ketchup, mustard or mayo. The thing is, I don’t think that it’s BBQ sauce in the video, I don’t think they have that there. Since it’s called Yakki, I wonder if it’s Yakisoba Sauce (apparently it’s just ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and honey/sugar).

Maybe it’s thick-pouring sake.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed