‘The Orville’ Renewed For Season 2 By Fox

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Sci-Fi On The Screen ‘The Orville’ Renewed For Season 2 By Fox

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by ZLoth ZLoth 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From Deadline:

‘The Orville’ Renewed For Season 2 By Fox

Seth MacFarlane’s space adventure series The Orville has been picked up for a second season by Fox. The decision comes seven episodes into The Orville‘s 13-episode first season. Because of the show’s elaborate production and post-production, including visual effects, The Orville had been intended for a limited season, and the early renewal will give it a head start on Season 2 whose exact length is TBD.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

Guess this clears me to watch season one.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

…but it’s being held until midseason, so we won’t see the new season premiere until…

December 30th.

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

Well drat. There’s not much new out there for Sci-Fi in TV land. I’m still pissed at TBS for cancelling “People of Earth” back in June six months after “renewing” it. I really really can’t wait for season two of “final Space” (unless TBS cancels that two months from now. The JERKS!).

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I hope they don’t cancel Final Space, I really liked that show. It definitely surprised me, especially the ending of season 1.

ZLoth
    ZLoth

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

ZLoth
    ZLoth

Meanwhile, the Amazon listing for The Orville only lists a DVD release…. no BluRay.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.