The official ELO book, by Jeff Lynne

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Media Music Mr. Blue Sky The official ELO book, by Jeff Lynne

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

No, really. Spoiler: if it’s published by Genesis, it’s gonna be freakin’ expensive. [LINK]

Coming soon: a stunningly produced limited edition book celebrating the genius of Jeff Lynne and his musical vision.

Featuring documentary photography, tour ephemera and memorabilia, and original text commentary, each numbered copy will be signed by the author, Jeff Lynne.

I’m interested in the book, but based on the price tags I’ve seen on past Genesis publications, I’m not too interested in the cost.

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

Define “freakin’ expensive” please: low hundreds? High hundreds? Thousands? With my new house and those high house payments, I may not be able to afford it but it might be cheaper than a road trip to Dallas, Denver or wherever to watch an ELO concert. More permanent too (unless I buy a program or a T-shirt at the concert).

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

The same publisher did the Traveling Wilburys book, which ran about 300 pounds…according to xe.com, at least at today’s exchange rate, that’s $401. For a book.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed