Texas Pinball Festival 2020

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Arcade Gaming Texas Pinball Festival 2020

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZLoth ZLoth 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

Pre-Registration and Tournament Tickets go on sale October 5th!

Yep… Saturday, October 5th, 2019! Here’s the important part: the store will open in 2 stages. Texas Wizards Tournament tickets go on sale at noon. Everything else goes on sale at 1pm. Noon.. and 1pm… Dallas (Texas) time.

Starting Saturday, October 5th, you’ll be able to buy your weekend passes at the early bird rate, and save $20 over the at the door price to attend the Texas Pinball Festival, officially the Best Pinball Convention according to TWIPY voters.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

I might as well give this a try.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I was completely unaware when this year’s festival took place. I’ve ended up missing out on it for years, I always find out about it too late to ask for that day off. Either that or I pick up a flyer and find out it was the previous weekend.

ZLoth
    ZLoth

I missed the one in 2019 because I had just moved to the area, but subscribed to the Facebook page anyways. I’ve become such an advance planner.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

ZLoth
    ZLoth

Ticket purchased.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.