Super Sentai #36: GoBuster

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Japanese SF and Anime Super Sentai #36: GoBuster

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZLothZLoth

Well, today was the premiere of the new Super Sentai Series “GoBuster”. It’ll take about a week until the translation is complete and is made available by the fan subbing groups. However, and I can hear Earl sobbing now, the henshin (transformation) phrase is…. “It’s Morphing Time!”

http://youtu.be/aEX2B5-j35k

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

My nickname for the original Fox incarnation of Power Rangers, thanks to the strange hypnotic hold it seemed to have on everyone but me at the time, was “Mighty Morphine Powder Rangers.” It just seemed like everyone was so gaga about this thing that they had to be snorting something. 😆

EDIT: also, because someone was going to say it sooner or later: Who you gonna call?

ZLothZLoth

Saban is skipping this series entirely, and going to the next one, Kyouryuugers, calling it Power Rangers Dyno Bytes. Because, you know, you can’t go wrong with Dinosaurs.

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.