Star Wars "Vintage" T-shirt construction kit

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Wars Collectibles Star Wars "Vintage" T-shirt construction kit

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I made something that has the potential for either cool or at the very least entertaining results…check it out over at yonder blawg.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I never read those comics back then, so I have to ask – is that muscle-bound guy supposed to be Han Solo?

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

More importantly, is the rabbit supposed to be Chewbacca?

@ubikuberalles wrote:

More importantly, is the rabbit supposed to be Chewbacca?

No, it’s JAXXON. Also known by absolutely nobody as ACTION JAXXON. MISS JAXXON if you’re nasty.

Flack
    Participant

I have a custom Jaxxon figure around here somewhere. I also have a Bucky O’Hare figure (which was also a green rabbit) that is sitting curiously close to my Star Wars figures…

@flack wrote:

I have a custom Jaxxon figure around here somewhere.

Color me a wee bit envious. Like a green rabbit. 😆 Sorry, I loved those first post-movie Marvel comics from late ’77 into 1978. I would buy action figures of any of those characters with very little hesitation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed