Star Wars: Rebels official synopsis

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Wars Animation Star Wars: Rebels official synopsis

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

By way of Starburst, which also has a poster image and a 3D render of the action figure packaging (gotta get the important stuff out of the way, you know) [LINK]…

Star Wars Rebels continues the epic tradition of the legendary Star Wars saga with all-new exciting, action-packed adventures. It is a dark time in the galaxy, as the evil Galactic Empire tightens its grip of power from world to world. As the series begins, Imperial forces have occupied a remote planet, ruling with an iron fist and ruining the lives of its people. But there are a select few who are brave enough to stand up against the endless Stormtroopers and TIE fighters of the Empire: the clever and motley crew of the starship Ghost. Together, this ragtag group will face threatening new villains, have thrilling adventures, and become heroes.

The teaser trailer (which I didn’t even know about until Flack asked me if I’d seen it) can be seen here. It tells you virtually nothing.

If that doesn’t catch your fancy, here’s a bunch of Slave Leias in one place.

Here are some teaser trailers for Star Wars: Rebels. What do you think?

Flack
    Participant

So is anybody watching this show? I need to download the first couple and get caught up. Is it any good?

I have tried to carve out some time to sit and watch this show’s episodes to date and have failed miserably.

I have heard pretty good things about it; I think the shared personnel between this and Clone Wars will ensure that it doesn’t slide downhill into kiddie territory without a fight.

So did anyone else keep up with this? I was relieved to hit the end of season 1 and discover that there was more connecting tissue between this and Clone Wars than we thought.

And it looks like season 2 will get some all-star talent… [LINK]

Sarah Michelle Gellar has joined the voice cast for Star Wars Rebels’ second season.

The Buffy alum, whose voiceover roles have also included Robot Chicken and TMNT, joins a voice cast that includes her husband Freddie Prinze Jr., Vanessa Marshall, Steve Blum, Tiya Sircar, Taylor Gray and David Oyelowo.

The series, which takes place between the events of Star Wars Episodes III and IV, is expected to return later this year.

A little nepotism here and there can come in handy… 😉

Teaser poster just revealed at Star Wars Celebration for season 3 of Rebels, coming this fall…

Yes, the blue-skinned, red-eyed Grand Admiral is…who you probably think he is at first glance.

Guess the old Expanded Universe isn’t as dead as we thought, huh?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed