Star Trek Continues: Divided We Stand

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Trek Fan Films Star Trek Continues: Divided We Stand

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The new episode is on Youtube. They’ve been incredibly tight with the details on this one.

There are moments in the opening teaser where I could almost swear it’s Shatner and Kelley.

Continue continuing!

Finally watched through to the end. Just outstanding. Finally, a story that doesn’t sequelize a TOS episode at all. (Possibly a vague call-forward to a certain TNG/Voyager villain, though it’s so vague that I could lean either way on it.) Looks like a million bucks.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I watched a minute or two of it, but I can’t bear to see it all the way through. Youtube has such a wide assortment of Star Trek fan films available, and they’re almost universally bad. There’s some good ideas for episodes, but taking that idea and crafting it into something resembling a television episode seems to be where everybody gets hung up at. ST Continues is at the top end of the heap, but poke around and you’ll find some videos that would make Ed Wood feel like he would need to stop and correct them on how wrong they were doing it. Manos: The Hands of Fate has better pacing than some of these films. Therefore, I can’t force myself to undergo that kind of pain again and watch any of these all the way through. I wish all those film makers good luck, though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed