Stack the Pikachus

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My Pokemon-addicted kid would love this. The only mystery is why they didn’t make this, oh, say, about 15 years ago.

😆

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I had something like that when I was a kid, but it was far less interesting than Pokemon characters. It was something like “Kettle of Beans”, where each person put dried kidney beans in the kettle until it was unstable enough to spill over. Good thing was, if you lost all the beans that came with it, you can pick some up at any grocery store, which you can’t really do with those Pikachus. And you know every kid playing that will walk off with all those little figures. They’ll get two or three plays out of the game, tops. Then all the pieces will be gone.

Yeah, that’s why I have mentally earmarked this item “don’t bother”. With two little boys and five cats in the house… Snorlax would be sleeping alone really quick, that’s all I’m sayin’. 😆 Until then, however… BARA! BARA!

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

“Don’t Spill The Beans!” That’s what that game was called, it finally popped into my brain.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed