Square Enix Doesn't Know Where Some Of Its Old Games Are

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Console Gaming Square Enix Doesn't Know Where Some Of Its Old Games Are

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ZLoth 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From Kotaku:

Square Enix Doesn’t Know Where Some Of Its Old Games Are

Square Enix, one of the largest video game publishers on the planet, is interested in getting its entire back catalogue of games together so it can sell/stream them to you online. But there’s just this one tiny problem: some of the older games are missing.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

Not surprised…. noone thought about re-releases ages later. Heck, when I was preparing to move to Texas, I had some material on ZIP discs that were transferred to a USB drive and then to Vaultron. Cost me $50.

Of course, when I had my first PC built (a 386-33 in 1990), I thought I had plenty of space in the 105MB hard drive I had installed, and even then, it was expensive. Nowadays, I have downloads that are bigger than 105MB.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.