Space meth: not even once (the curious case of Kes)

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Trek 24th Century Space meth: not even once (the curious case of Kes)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I expected those super telekinetic powers to be her undoing…not threatening cops and flashing kids. [LINK]

According to a Roane County Sheriff’s Office report, when police appeared on Sept. 3 with a warrant, Lien was not wearing clothes and resisted arrest.

“The offender stated she wasn’t going any f–king where and we needed to leave her alone,” reads the police report by responding officer Billy Walker.

Lien also threatened to have the officers shot and killed, says the police report. She was transported to the patrol car and taken to the Roane County Jail, and is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 7.

This isn’t Lien’s first run-in with the law. In April, she was arrested and charged with evading arrest, resisting arrest, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault.

Maybe she can trade notes with Jake Lloyd…

…too soon?

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Wow, time has not been kind to her. I never noticed she had an almost Matt Smith quality chin before. She never recovered after Voyager I guess.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed