Sneak previews

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

The others look vaguely familiar, but I can’t place them. #1 looks to be a Canadian production, #2 is British, #6 looks a bit like something out of a Robitussin fueled fever dream I had when I was a kid, and #8’s actors look insanely familiar to me (is the woman with the weird startled look on her face Helen Slater?) but I won’t check IMDB to verify, that’s cheating.

@Steve W wrote:

#1 looks to be a Canadian production

Wrong hemisphere!

@Steve W wrote:

is the woman with the weird startled look on her face Helen Slater?

No, but I bet the actress had the same look on her face when they told her she was going to be the original commander on Stargate Atlantis…

And the guy in #5 once appeared on Blake’s 7.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I thought #1 was Canadian because the actor looked familiar, and it just occurred to me why – because he look a lot like Red Green in that picture.

#5 is Paul Darrow? Wow, he looks puffy in that shot. He looks like a used car salesman or something. The only other thing I have ever seen with Darrow in it, other than Blake’s 7 and Doctor Who, was an episode of Dark Justice where he was a wealthy businessman that the main character was placing a bug nearby – by planting a microphone into a fake shrimp and leaving it around, but with a bright red light on it to let the audience know it’s not a proper shrimp. I can’t see that being a problem, either somebody biting into it and realizing it’s fake, or somebody noticing the glowing bulb attached to a clearly plastic piece of seafood. I’m hoping I’m remembering the details right, considering it was on nearly twenty years ago. Or it could have been another Robitussin fueled fever dream.

The guy in the #4 picture keeps making think of the Kazon from Voyager for some reason. I think it’s the high forehead and the dark brown parts of the bamboo that obscure his hair and make it look lumpy.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed