Series 12

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EarlEarl
    Keymaster

Anyone else watching? This year is a lot of fun. I applaud them keeping the big character comeback under wraps for the Judoon episode – I totally did not see that coming, and thought that character had been relegated to Big Finish forever.

ubikuberallesubikuberalles

The latest episode was a big improvement over last week’s show that featured Tesla. The Tesla episode was fairly routine and very predictable and I was bored. This week’s episode was the opposite and I was very engaged. The big character comeback was one thing but the main story was very interesting too. Especially since there are parts that are still unresolved. Will we see Ruth again and will we get an explanation for this apparent paradox? I hope so. I want more.

ZLothZLoth

Not watching, and it has nothing to do with the series and everything to do with real life.

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.