Roy Wood needs to see a Doctor

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Media Music Mr. Blue Sky Roy Wood needs to see a Doctor

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ubikuberalles ubikuberalles 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

…so why not Jon Pertwee?

Here’s a picture of a space shuttle, because: Doctor Who NASA ELO. (Ubik will get this.)

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

You read my mind.

Seriously, when I saw that picture on Facebook, the first thought I had was “Well, that’s two out of three”.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

New entry in the NASA ELO DOCTOR WHO file, from Twitter:

I asked JPL if they were quoting ELO…and also asked if Titan has summer and lightning. Time to face the music.

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

Well, again, two out of three. We need Jeff Lynne and Peter Capaldi do a benefit concert together at Cape Canaveral in order to hit the trifecta.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

You were saying…?

A friend of mine (one of the guys behind the MarkWHO42 podcast) was Sylvester McCoy’s driver and guide last weekend during a convention in Florida. Sylv wanted to see a spaceship built on something more than a BBC budget. Challenge accepted!

NASA ELO Doctor Who

If Jeff Lynne could be bothered to tour in the States, Sylvester could’ve hit an ELO concert while he was here, but nooooooo, Jeff.

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

Again, two out of three. They’re just flirting with us, I know it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed