Rifftrax Live – The Five Doctors

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Doctor Who Rifftrax Live – The Five Doctors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

The Rifftrax guys are going to do another Doctor Who release, this time the Five Doctors. On August 17th and 24th, they’ll be streaming it live to theaters around the country. Is anybody here going to see it? I’m just finding about it now (all my Rifftrax emails tend to go to a side folder that I don’t check on much since it’s mostly full of SiriusXM junk mail) and I’m debating which one I want to go to. I actually wish I could get away and go up to the St. Louis area for the eclipse around that time, but I don’t think I can get another week of vacation off so soon. So this might be a good substitute.

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/rifftrax-live-doctor-who?date=2017-08-24

ZLoth
    ZLoth

My fingers are crossed for Thursday, August 24th. It’s going to be tight as I depart for Vancouver, BC at 11:30 AM the next morning.

ZLoth
    ZLoth

And, I saw it this evening. Very amusing. It was preceded by a riffed UK Public Information Film from 1978 called Play Safe.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

And what’s the Doctor Who connection with the safety film?

“Robin” is voiced by Bernard “Wilf” Cribbins.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed