R.I.P. Tropical Storm Kirk, 2012-2012

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Trek R.I.P. Tropical Storm Kirk, 2012-2012

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Actual screen grab from the National Hurricane Center:

😆 😆 😆

ZLoth
    ZLoth

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2012/al11/al112012.discus.020.shtml?

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Gapporin
    Participant
    ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

In the Wiki article about Kirk they posted:

By September 2nd, Kirk was not expected to “live long and prosper” by the NHC…

Look for it quick as it may go away. One day after I spotted that text in Wiki, it disappeared. Now it’s back again. Damn edit wars.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

He’s baaaaaaack! [LINK]

TD Kirk

Evidently, Tropical Depression Kirk doesn’t believe in a no-win scenario. So, uh, Mark? Hate to see it, but maybe you need to pull in to safe harbor out there?

Kirk

ZLoth
    ZLoth

The big worry was Issac, and that had dispersed by the time the ship got to Cayman Islands. I left Bonaire on Thursday.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Apparently Kirk has fizzled already.

You…Klingon bastards…you killed my…tropical disturbance!

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Wait…KIRK LIVES! And we all know what that means for our prospects of peace with the Klingons. 😆 [LINK]

…KIRK STRENGTHENS SOME MORE BUT LITTLE ADDITIONAL CHANGE IN
    STRENGTH EXPECTED THROUGH THURSDAY…

Kirok

Evidently he’s trying to cause the National Hurricane Center some… Khan-sternation.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.