Quick question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Here’s a quick question for anyone who’s bothering to download the e-‘zine (the next issue will be out this week): are you reading it on a screen or is anyone actually printing it out?

Let me know here; I’d like to know before starting work on the summer issue. I will say that I’ll be very surprised if anyone’s actually printing it out, but I thought it best to find out before I go making any big decisions about silly stuff like the layout and interior color.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I don’t have a color printer anymore, so I just read it on the screen.

The new “ish” is out now!

Based on the feedback I’m seeing here and on Facebook (which truthfully doesn’t amount to a lot of feedback… am I really laying out a 30+ page magazine for three people? Talk about knowing your audience… 😆 ), nobody’s printing this out. Not sure why I was entertaining the illusion that anyone was doing so, but there ya go. Next issue will be more colorful.

The thought’s occurred to print out copies of the two B&W issues so far (the 2011 annual and this new one), do a very short run of the cover pages in color, and have them available at OVGE for promotional purposes… maybe something like 15-20 copies of each. Just a thought, one that will probably evaporate as soon as I see the price tag for color printing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed