Porgs

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Anyone have any good recipes for them? Fried? Baked? What’s your preference?

Porgs

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

It feels like a marketing thing, something to get the kids buying more Star Wars toys. Just like the Ewoks.

Is it me, or are Star Wars toys not selling all that well? I wonder if that has anything to do with the cold, calculating nature of the latest Star Wars movies or just that kids would rather play video games instead of with action figures. Maybe they don’t have the imagination any more.

ZLoth
    ZLoth

Are you sure that it’s the kids who are picking up the toys now…. or is it the adults who have kids and grandkids? Star Wars was released on 1977. That’s 40 years ago.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

I’m not saying that me and my kids have totally fallen for Porg-mania, but…well…maybe we have been re-Porgrammed, just a little.

Porgs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.