Porgs will climb your Christmas tree this year

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Collectibles Porgs will climb your Christmas tree this year

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

It’s like they know exactly how to pry money out of my hands. [LINK]

Porgs are everywhere, just ask Chewbacca! Now they can even be on your Christmas tree with this ornament of astromech droid R2-D2 surrounded by the inquisitive avian creatures with big, soulful eyes. Whether they’re aboard the Millennium Falcon with R2-D2 and the Resistance heroes or on their homeland of Ahch-To, the cute and curious porgs are one of the breakout stars of Star Wars: The Last Jedi—and they’re the perfect addition to your Star Wars ornament collection.

$19.99
    Available October 6, 2018

Porgs!!!

Porgs

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I just can’t care about Porgs. They’re only in the movie for marketing reasons, like Ewoks. I’m just too cynical to care about these kinds of things anymore.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

You make sad Porg sad. 😆

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Coming soon:

Life-size.
    Lego.
    Porgs.
    [LINK.]

Porg

Because there’s gold in them there porgs, LEGO has announced a life-size (~8-inch) porg building set. The 811-piece model costs $70 and consists of a “Technic framework overlaid with a skin of System bricks and plates. The central frame of the Porg is a 6×6 column of Technic beams, studded all over with blue half pins, from which the outer shell will hang.” The purpose of the interior Technic framework is to provide strength, as well as allowing the porg to flap its wings and open and close its mouth nutcracker-style whenever you press its tail.

Porg
    Porg

Undoubtedly, I’m sure one of these will wind up here and me and the boys will put it together…

Porg

…but let there be no doubt, as borderline-horrific as this Lego Porg looks in the photos, there’s really only one place this can lead:

RoboPorg

😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.