Picard, 20 years after Nemesis: the series

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Trek Picard, 20 years after Nemesis: the series

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

I know at least one person who swears up and down that the woman’s voice in the trailer is Elizabeth Dennehy (Shelby). That’d be neat, though I don’t know if the actress could be talked back into the uniform (though she did speak fondly of it in the documentary featurette on the Best Of Both Worlds blu-ray).

k8track
    k8track
    Participant

I thought the voice sounded like Gina Torres.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

I think it’s a highly evolved descendant of Data’s cat, which sets us up for yet another spinoff…

Spot the spinoff

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Well, they know how to pique my interest. I didn’t think the new series would revolve around the Borg so much. That prison-looking structure with all the teenage looking kids in it has a sign up saying “This facility has gone 5843 days without an assimilation”. I’m guessing they’re all former Borg that were “rescued” while picking over the bones of the Romulan Star Empire after the frankly idiotic story put forth in the 2009 movie about the destruction of Romulus.

They’ve got some weird looking actors in this show. The elfin looking guy for example. All the Romulans look a bit off. Just like the Klingons from Discovery.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.