Pac-Man is everywhere

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

And I do mean everywhere.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

That’s neat. Where’d you come across that one? On a very rare occasion, I get the urge to satiate my hunger with bits of foam packing material with cheese flavored spray-paint on them. If I see those, I’ll pick them up just out of principle. And they’ll probably go state before I ever finish them.

Saw that on someone’s Facebook page; I have no idea where it was. I’ve never seen that brand around here.

I can now tell you that Walgreen’s has these.

And also, this.

Flack
    Participant

They have these at my local Walgreens.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I bought myself a Pac-Man ghost light for Christmas. I ordered it Monday night around 11pm, and it was here Tuesday afternoon. And I don’t even have Amazon Prime. I guess they’re really geared up for the holidays.

It has a light synth function, although the music has to be pretty loud for it to react. I also love how everything nowadays is powered by a micro USB plug. No fiddling around with wall warts any more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U1Y8S40?keywords=Pac-man%20light&qid=1449661088&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed