I’m not sure if it was that, my internet connection has been pretty weird in the last couple of days. Turns out my last payment didn’t go through, so I logged on to my IP company’s site and made the payment. And much chaos ensued. I had to log on to their site again, tethering my Blackberry tablet through my much hated and now discarded Android cellphone, to discover they didn’t accept the payment again, they seem to think my credit card expired last year even though I updated them when I got a new one, and my log in passwords got thrown in a black hole. I’m hopefully out of the woods now, maybe I can keep a clear connection from here on in.