NY Toy Fair ’18: Solo + Vintage Collection (possible spoilers)

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Collectibles NY Toy Fair ’18: Solo + Vintage Collection (possible spoilers)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

These are some of the basic 3.75″ figures upcoming for “Solo”…

HanChewieQira
    (above images very, very zoomable)

The Falcon…well…it’s different. But it has blow-off panels that make it start to look a little more familiar.

Falcon

Previous movies’ characters and vehicles will be reverting to the Kenner-inspired “Vintage Collection” packaging, for which I am a total sucker.

VC2018
    VC2018

Sigh. I just want to collect all 12….thousand.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Are kids actually buying these things anymore? The latest Star Wars figures aren’t moving at all in my store. Pretty much anything Star Wars is dead on the shelf.

Toys have trends, and it seems there’s not very much demand for action figures at the moment. Seems like the only people buying them are doing so for collecting purposes. Kids don’t want to play with figures while using their imaginations, they have phones and tablets that keep them captivated all the time.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Official packshots for the new Vintage Collection figures.

Rey

Jyn

Ren

Stimpy

Thank you for not snoking. Other Vintage Collection figures in the first wave are a Hoth Rebel Soldier (Empire) and First Order Stormtrooper (Force Awakens).

In other news…Hasbro and Disney have finally figured out how to get me to buy a Black Series figure.

Porgs!

…yes, the boys will each be needing one of these too.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Those Black Series Porgs come in really handy. Have your Porgs played Atari today?

Porgs playing Atari

(The smaller, less-detailed Porg is the one that came with the Last Jedi figure of Chewie.)

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Earl Earl.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Earl Earl.
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Official packshots for wave 2 of the Vintage Collection…this isn’t the entire wave, though.

Han
    Nest
    Tank
    Death

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.