Next up: Star Wars-branded oxygen

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Wars Collectibles Next up: Star Wars-branded oxygen

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Water? Really? I thought they’d hold out for, I dunno…blue milk?

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Yeah, saw those the other day. Along with Halloween labeled mini-bottles of water from a different company. After all, what kid wouldn’t be delighted to look in their candy bag after a long night of Trick or Treating and find a bunch of water? Y’know, the stuff that comes out of every faucet in the house. Except this is water that tastes like plastic resin. Happy Halloween!

I’m wondering if blue milk is a little too obscure to make a product out of. I could see a Nestle Quik product extension, you’ve got chocolate milk mix, strawberry milk, or Star Wars-themed Blue Milk that flavors the ol’ cow squirt like either blueberry or raspberry. They’d have to get a scene in the new movie of somebody drinking a glass of blue milk, just in case people don’t quite remember it from the original film. Maybe for the next film in the series.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed