MST3K – Season 12

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZLoth ZLoth 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

We have update sign on Season 12. From the Kickstarter page….

• Shooting on Season 12 begins Monday, June 4th
    • Six episodes – meant to encourage binge viewing
    • One of the movies to be riffed is a well-requested one made within the past five years

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Only…six? Huh.

I’m going to guess that the Sharknado people just made more money by just being the Sharknado people.

ZLoth
    ZLoth

Don’t worry, they are promising that The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time (2018) is the final film, and “the film will feature time travel, Nazis, dinosaurs, knights, and Noah’s ark”.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

ZLoth
    ZLoth

From MST3K Kickstarter Page:

That’s a PRODUCTION WRAP on Season 12! Joel’s report on shooting

We’ve finished shooting Mystery Science Theater 3000, Season 12 and we’re already done editing a Director’s Cut of the new season!

Now, I’ve got to say, it was really fun getting our on-set crew back together for the new season. Our production partner, Abominable Pictures, assembled a really wonderful and talented group of folks last time, so I was very happy that so many of them decided to return for Season 12.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.