MST3K Fall Tour 2018

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From Rolling Stone:

‘Mystery Science Theater 3000’ Plot Fall Tour

Mystery Science Theater 3000 will celebrate three decades of cinematic satire with a U.S. fall tour. Series creator Joel Hodgson (Joel Robinson), current host Jonah Ray (Jonah Heston) and robots Tom Servo and Crow will join the 30-date trek, which launches October 9th in Portland, Maine and concludes November 17th in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

Movies to be riffed: The Brain and Deathstalker

PTO request submitted.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

ZLoth
    ZLoth

And… tickets have been purchased.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

The tour jumps from Austin, Texas all the way over to Los Angeles, skipping over New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah and Nevada. Jerks. Now it does stop at Boulder, CO on the swing back east but Bolder is too far for me to take a road trip to see (now, if it was TMBG, that would be a different story).

Have fun watching it, Zloth, and let me know how it went.

ZLoth
    ZLoth

Will do. I went to one of the shows last year, and it was worth taking the night off.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I wonder how they’re going to handle Deathstalker. I’ve never actually watched it, I’ve only seen online reviews of it on RedLetter Media, but it seems to be super-rapey. That’ll just come across as uncomfortable in front of a live audience.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.