Logan’s Run: The Complete Series on DVD

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Sci-Fi On The Screen Logan’s Run: The Complete Series on DVD

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Everyone’s been looking off in the distance for ages, waiting for it…

…and now TVshowsonDVD.com says it’s coming! [LINK]

@TVshowsonDVD.com wrote:

At the beginning of this year, we passed along word from the Facebook fan page of the Warner Archive Collection that ” We are cuurently [sic] at work on the LOGAN’S RUN series, and hope to have it ready sometime this year. It will be all the episodes, including the few that didn’t air during the original network run.” The end of the year is upon us, however, and the show has NOT been announced for release via Warner’s manufacture-on-demand DVD program. Nor will it be, apparently.

INSTEAD, Warner Home Video has today announced that Logan’s Run – The Complete Series will be available IN STORES beginning April 10th. The 3-DVD set containing all 14 episodes (including the feature-length pilot episode) is priced at $39.98 SRP. Extras, if any, haven’t been revealed.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I wonder how large the audience for this show really is. Does the box set come with a soundtrack on 8-track or reel-to-reel?

Well… there is a soundtrack. 😆 I doubt they’re including it in the box set though. I wonder if they have any kind of extras planned (my gut guess: no).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.