Liam Finn = back in the studio

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Media Music Mr. Catalyst Liam Finn = back in the studio

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

From Liam Finn’s page on the book o’ the face:

Starting the recording of my new record on Monday. I’m going to be posting a photo a day from the inner sanctum up here on the outer.

And on his blog [LINK]:

It’s all happening! I’m finally going into the studio to start recording my 2nd solo album next week. It’s going to be heads down ass up… I am very excited and nervous at the same time lol.
    Been mucking around for quite a while now… trying out different aesthetics… methods… and beard-lengths… all in hope of a visit from the ‘genius’. One percent Inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.

Awesome! Liam’s album “I’ll Be Lightning” was pretty much the official soundtrack of my two years as a stay-at-home dad. Even though none of the songs actually deal with fatherhood, what with the guy being 20-something years old and not a dad, but quite a few of the songs on it (especially “Energy Spent”) really seemed to sum up what was going on with me at the time. I look forward to his next one.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed