Konsplosion 2014 – September 12/13/14, Fort Smith, AR

Hailing frequencies open… Forums theLogBook.com Road Trip! Konsplosion 2014 – September 12/13/14, Fort Smith, AR

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Just announced. I’ve started cooking up ideas for panels and stuff. I will probably get Brett Weiss (author of the Classic Home Video Games series of books, among others) involved early; doing the game history panel with him last year was fun, and with someone other than me to jump in, it makes the whole thing less lecturey/rambling.

Did my solitary Konsplosion panel today, which was Doctor Who-oriented; I specifically asked if they’d let me squeak by with not doing the video game history thing this year, because I really didn’t have anything new to say and didn’t want to haul extra gear around. Good crowd for the Who panel, and I was actually reasonably coherent, which is more than I could say for the Tulsa show. 😆 I just hope Konsplosion lands on a different weekend than any other show next year- I have yet to do anything more than a meet-‘n’-greet at this show because every year, it’s the same weekend as something else (2013 was OVGE, this year was the Tulsa Doctor Who con).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed