I know who the next spinoff should star

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Doctor Who Spinoff Series I know who the next spinoff should star

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This guy. This festive video tipped the scales. This character NEEDS a spinoff. And an action figure. Stat.

I think he should also record an album of Christmas songs in-character. Strike while the iron is hot.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I do like how everybody cracked up at his version of Rudolph. I hope there’s more of these on the DVD release.

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

Damn moon!

Yes, that’s my sticht for the foreseeable future. Get over it. 😉

The lady in the Silurian makeup did a commendable job of holding it in for as long as possible, but sooner or later, even a Silurian laughs. 😆

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Dammit, I wish they’d consider making Strax a regular on the show. He’d be a great comic foil for the Doctor. I just wonder if the actor having to get all those prosthetics put on every single morning would want to do that for nine months of filming.

And in the event of a Strax spinoff, I have his companion picked out for him:

But then, in the shocking season finale cliffhanger, a horrible fate befalls him:

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

It even looks like him! 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed