GlitchCon 2015 – July 31st, August 1st/2nd, Springdale AR

Hailing frequencies open… Forums theLogBook.com Road Trip! GlitchCon 2015 – July 31st, August 1st/2nd, Springdale AR

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Registration is live for this year’s GlitchCon. I’m already planning to be a vendor for this year.

Not sure about the speaking/panel stuff this year; I kinda got the feeling at last year’s events that I was running out of things to say.

Absolute blast this weekend at GlitchCon. Made decent money off the deal, spread the word of VWORP!, and sold many an action figure, several soundtrack CDs, and many comics. Will post a recap blog soonish.

ZLoth
    ZLoth

Plans for next year?

“We’ve never lost an American in space, we’re sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch! Failure is not an option.” – Gene Kranz

They’ve already got dates and even two guests lined up for 2016, I just have yet to make a post for it here. Most, if not all, of their guests tend to be anime voice actors (for the English dubs, natch).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed