GlitchCon 2014 – August 1/2/3, Springdale, AR

Hailing frequencies open… Forums theLogBook.com Road Trip! GlitchCon 2014 – August 1/2/3, Springdale, AR

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

First guest announced: Star Trek Continues star/head honcho Vic Mignogna.

I know they’re working hard on getting some high-profile guests who are also new to the event. Stay tuned at the official site.

I haven’t decided yet if I’m doing a table, being a guest speaker, or both. I still have my Konsplosion outlines and can refine them over the first half of the year to prep. Heck, maybe folks will actually show up to hear me talk Brit SF this time!

My schedule is confirmed as part of the general con schedule published here… all of my panels are in a three-hour marathon session on Saturday night, August 2nd! 😆 😯

6pm – Doctor Who in the Off Season (an overview of the “expanded universe” – Big Finish, novels, comics, etc.)
    7pm – The Dawn of Video Games
    8pm – Beyond the TARDIS (non-Who UK sci-fi)

I think water will definitely be a precious resource during this spree of non-stop chatter. 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed