‘Game of Thrones’ will be simulcast in UK and US

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Sci-Fi On The Screen ‘Game of Thrones’ will be simulcast in UK and US

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From Zap2It:

‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 will be simulcast in U.K. and U.S.

Game of Thrones won’t be spoiled for fans in the United Kingdom by earlier airings in the United States. Sky Atlantic, the U.K. provider for “Game of Thrones,” announced the series will premiere there at 2 a.m. GMT on April 7, which is the same as the stateside premiere of 9 p.m. ET April 6.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

I blame the Doctor for this. 😛

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I hope this is a trend that continues. In this day and age when all you have to do is make a minimum effort in searching online to get a download for an illegal copy of something that just aired in another country, it’s about time that networks take into consideration that people around the world might want to see their program and not get it spoiled for them on Twitter or give them any other reasons to pirate. I’d like nothing more than to see popular shows from various English speaking countries being simulcast around the world. Region locking media just gives people a reason to torrent things.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.